Our seminars and workshops on happiness at work, motivation and leadership are well received, as illustrated below.
A conference organizer lays it out:
If you need a speaker with a fantastic energy, who is both inspireing and delivers food for thought, then on behalf of 50 dental assistants I can only recommend Jon.
– Peter Lembke Gerdes, CEO, DentaNet – an organization of dentists
Here’s a few words from a happy participant:
There are a lot of people from Denmark who can do pep-talks, no doubt about that, but what JON does is grab you attention and keep you focused on what he’s presenting, leaving with you with a desire to learn even more.
– Danny Nielsen, DP Clean Tech Europe
…and from three-time awardee for Best Place To Work in Denmark I got this one:
You hit the nerve in what is’s really all about… Happy people/employees/coworkers make for satisfied and happy customers! I sincerely hope you will continue spreading your happy message – from this end I send a big Thank You from a more that happy participant.
– Jacob Beier, General Manager, Horsens branch, Middelfart Savings&Loan (Best Place to Work 2005, 2008, 2009)
This IT department also had Jon come calling:
You did a super job with us in 25A and our coworkers. The response have been good, and we are measurable more happy at work.
– Peter Lindemann, Novo Nordisk
…and then this one came in the fan mail:
Great meeting you – I must say you are remarkably inspiring and talented.
– Tanja H. Sorensen, Media Consultant, Eniro Denmark
I conference trip led to this feedback form the organizer:
Thank you very much for your presentation at our HR Conference, I really enjoyed it, it shows how Danish are the most happy people :-)
– Michaela Jezikova, Conference Consultant, In Form Slovakia
There you have it.
Happiness at work at 500 seminars
Talks, seminars, keynotes, workshops and consulting jobs have been stacking up over the years, both in my own business, through business partners, at a range of conferences and organized by booking agencies. Among others, I have spoken at these companies, private and public, to create happiness at work:
- Maersk Oil & Gas
- Gildhoj Private Hospital
- Nordea Real Estate
- HMN Gas Sales Company
- DP CleanTech
- Berlingske Media
- Movia – the greater Copenhagen bus company
- Danske Bank
- Spar Nord – Savings&Loan
- Novo Nordisk
- The University of Copenhagen
- The University of Southern Denmark
- Aalborg University
- Losning Public School
- The Farmers Association of Southern Denmark
- Various organized networks of CEOs
- 22 and counting, of 98 municipalities in Denmark
- 9 government administrative departments
Oh, and a few more while we’re at it:
- Telenor, and Sonofon before them
- GorrissenFederspiel Law Firm
- Carat Danmark
- Hamlet Protein
- The Hospital of Northern Sealand
- Danish Institute of Technology
- Roskilde Hospice
- Copenhagen Energy
- Danish Tax Authorities
- ALD Automotive – B2B car rental
- Tryg Insurance Company
- Alm.Brand Insurance Company
- TDC – former Tele Denmark
- YouSee – former TDC Cable Television
- Krak – mapping service
- Danish Labour Organisation (LO) school for education
- 8 different Labour Unions: 3F, HK, Public Employees Union (FOA), Danish Nurses Union, The organization for candidates of Law and Finance, The Teachers Union, 3f and HK (retail and office workers union)
- Post Denmark B2B
- Bilka supermarket
- IT Forum
- Dansk IT – the danish association of IT workers
- Danish Institute for Studies Abroad
- Minerva Business School
- International Business College Kolding
- Horsens Business Association
- Tech Data
- RoundTable, Rotary, JCI and more.
Is your organization not on the list? There is a solution to that problem, so get in touch!
Book the Happy at Work seminar
Want to know more? Ready to book? Email Jon@HappyWays.com or call now at +45 2482 4669
You can contact Jon directly with any question regarding events, possible dates for booking a seminar or keynote or anything related to happiness at work, engagement, organizational culture, leadership, change, personal effectiveness and how to generally have a good time. Jon’s always glad to give advice, and regularly contributes to articles.